Pages

September 30, 2014

I Did What I Said I Wouldn't Do.......

I did it. I bought my son a cell phone. I have a really good reason though!!! We don't have a home phone, so if something happens my kids have no way of getting in touch with me. What could possibly happen?? Their dad watches them while I work, he's almost 50!! Anything could happen!! Ok, not just that, but what if there's a fire? What if they're out with their dad and get separated? What if, god forbid, their dad has a heart attack or gets sick? They need a way to get a hold of me, or the police, or an ambulance. And they had no way of doing that before since we don't have a home phone. So I bought Lex a phone.  He does not take it to school though! Not yet. Well save that for when he's in middle school. Of course, Lola is allowed to use it if she wants to or needs to tell me something absolutely very important. :) It's cute, actually. Lex sends me text messages while he's with his dad, and I respond with kitten pictures. It's great. Somehow though, this has turned into Lex needing deodorant now as well, because, you know, he's now a man with his own phone. ;)

Me~

0 thoughts: