Pages

September 12, 2011

Doing It All Myself....Without The Help Of A Man

This will be short and sweet.....the ex came over, he was a bit agitated about the whole divorce and worrying about this and that. The subject of me staying in the house with the kids came up and he said, and I quote!, "I'm not going to be living here but yet I have to come over and do all the yard work and such because there won't be a man around to do it". Oh no he didn't. Oh YES he did. First off, let me start by saying he obviously lost his mind for a hot second and probably wasn't himself. But then it hit me....he has always thought this way. For example, I have said numerous times that I wanted to mow the lawn or do the weed whackin' and he always said "No, no. I'll do it." My ex is insane. Nuff said. So I did what any hot blooded female would do. I went out and did what he said couldn't be done because "there wasn't a man around to do it". I weed whacked the shit out of my lawn. Take THAT ex husband!


That second picture is a picture of my hill that was covered in weeds as tall as a small child. Looks great now. Today will be spent raking and picking up all the branches and acorns that have fallen from that damn tree out front. ;) Damn I love proving people wrong.





1 thoughts:

natural fertility said...

You can always do things on your own with out any help from your man. You just have to learn to do all those things and be independent enough. Now a days many women are already capable to the things men can do. In case you have fertility concerns, I found this site that maybe helpful. http://www.natural-fertility-prescription.com