I bought this plant just for this recipe. Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with Olives & Bowties. YUMMM!! I love Weelicious. She has some of the yummiest recipes. Although, I would like to know how she stays so damn skinny. I mean, really?! LOL!! Anyway. Here's the recipe in case you don't want to click on the links...
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes & Olives on Bowties (Serves 4)
1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Fresh Thyme, chopped or 1/4 Dried Thyme
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/3 Cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
8 oz Farfalle (Bowtie) Pasta (about 1/2 a bag or box)
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss the first 5 ingredients together on a sheet tray to coat the tomatoes.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until tomatoes are starting to burst.
4. While the tomatoes are baking, cook the pasta in salted water according to the package directions.
5. Combine the tomatoes, pasta, olives and cheese and toss to combine.
Mmmmm........I cannot wait!!