Pages

August 1, 2013

Broken Mommy......

I fractured my ribs the other day. Landed right on the side of the tub on the metal part. Good times, people. Good times. Todd had to drive me to the ER yesterday morning. I would just like to take a moment to thank all the nurses out there who go above and beyond. I did not see one doctor yesterday, two nurses took care of me, and they were making rounds to each room! They are way under paid. Anyway, two x-rays and a couple of percocets later, I was ready to go home. I popped those bad boys like they were candy, took a 5 hour nap, got up, popped some more and then went back to bed. Woke up this morning feeling a lot better. Hopefully this will heal quickly.

The kids are all concerned, especially Lola. She's such a caring little girl. She has been helping me around the house, asking me if I feel ok, do I need to lay down......so sweet. I'm taking my time and going really slow. Not something I am used to, but if I want to get better quick I need to learn to stop, breathe and relax. :)

Me~

0 thoughts: