Pages

August 8, 2008

14.5 Pounds!

Oh. My. God. She's HUGE!!!!! HAHAHAA!!!! Kevin took her to her appointment and I had just pumped her a fresh bottle to take with him, so she could have a snack. Of course, she's eating when the doctor walked in and the first thing she said to Kevin was...."Never mind the baby, what are you feeding your wife?! Lola's so big! Tell her keep up the good work with the breastfeeding". :D Yeah, I know. hehehee!! Anyway. She weighs 14.5 pounds and is 24 inches long. Our big girl.♥ Shots went well. She got really angry and screamed, but then stopped once Kevin picked her up. :) Raven cried during the shots. LOL!! She did worse than Lola. HAH!! While they were gone Lex and I went on a walk around the neighborhood. We had a blast!!! Both of them are napping, so I have some "ME" time. So nice. :)

0 thoughts: