Pages

August 29, 2008

3 Months

Lola is almost 3 months old! Where does the time go? Actually, I love it. I can't wait for her to start all her first. Rolling, sitting up, walking, talking....sleeping through the night. LOL!! I don't really mind getting up once a night, because if I don't my breasts hurt. I wonder how that's going to work later on? How much pain am I going to be in? -_- Hopefully not too much. I'll let you all know once she does start sleeping through the night. As of right now she gets up once, at 2 a.m. and the sleeps till 6. I love breastfeeding because all I have to do is roll over and pop a boob in her mouth and that's it! Talk about lazy!!! LOL!

I'm super sick today. It just hit me all of a sudden. I would have thought it was mastitis but Lex is sick too so that leaves the common cold. Ugh. So....very....sore and tired. I hate being sick. I have an appointment at the spa today but I think I may have to cancel. I wouldn't want to infect others. -_- ((sigh)) Poor me. LOL!

0 thoughts: