Pages

October 6, 2008

Still Sleeping....

Lex is still sleeping!! He hasn't been feeling well the past few days and has been a TERROR!!!! UGH! He wouldn't sleep, nap or even stay in bed past 5! Poor Kevin. I was with Lola, who sleeps great, so I was the lucky one. Now today he decides to catch up on some much needed rest. Poor baby. :( I'm just hoping he wakes up in a good mood. :/ Lol, on the other hand, is always in a great mood. LOL!!! Speaking of Lola.....she's been biting me. -_- I think it's time to thing about weaning her. I was hoping to make it to 6 months exclusively breastfeeding, but then this started. OUCH!!!!!!! I can't keep it up or I might lose a nipple, and I'd be pretty pissed about that. Even though she has no teeth, it still hurts pretty bad. Now imagine her teething. O_O No. Thank. You.

0 thoughts: