Pages

December 16, 2008

Early Morning Posting

I went to bed at 8 last night as soon as I knew Lola was asleep. I came up here, crawled into bed, read a few chapters of my book and feel asleep. Lola slept till 5, got up, I changed her and brought her to bed with me. I normally don't like to do that, but Lex was in our bed and I didn't want him to wake up and me not be there. We came back to bed and slept till 6:30. I just put her back in her crib so I could make some coffee and while I was doing that she fell back to sleep. :) Wonderful. I feel so refreshed. Kevin can't understand why I don't want to stay up and watch t.v. with him, and I tell him that it's not that I don't want to, it's just better for me if I don't. I feel bad because we barely see each other during the week except for when the kids are asleep and then I'm either cleaning up or in bed. We've decided that we should take one night out of the week for just us. Kids in bed by 7 and we hang out on the couch together till 10 just watching a movie or something. It doesn't help that my brother and his girlfriend have been staying here because they haven't had electricity since last Thursday. O_O And Raven is sleeping on the couch. :/ Oh well. Things will get back to normal soon. I hope. O_O

So Lola is now in size 4 diapers and 9-12 months clothing. HAHAHAHAAA!!! She is so BIG!!!!!!!!! Hilarious. She will probably be slower at crawling and other things because she is so big. LOL! She can sit up on her own for a little bit, but she weeble wobbles all over the place and then falls over. So cute. She seriously is the sweetest baby ever. All smiles all the time. :D She's up to eating solids twice a day She's refusing to nurse in the mornings, she wants food. Well of course! Look at her!!!


She's a big girl!! LOL!! I still make most of her food. I made the apple sauce, rice cereal, bananas, avacados, carrots and peas. I found a jar of food that she really, really loves. Earth's Best Peas & Brown Rice. She loves it!! I'm a little nervous about giving her something that I haven't made myself, but I taste everything she eats and this stuff taste just like peas and brown rice. It's actually very good. My dog comes running when I sit down to feed Lola. LOL! He thinks it's great, too. :)

Raven got her uniform last night!! She is now officially a ROCKETS cheerleader. She was so embarrassed about how short the skirt was, but she loves it. :) I took a lot of pictures so I'll post some last at some point.

Lex is just now waking up so I got to go change him and get ready for the day. We're taking the kids to get their pictures taken with Santa!! Raven is not wanting to, but oh well! She has to! LOL! Teenager torture. >:-)

0 thoughts: