Pages

December 12, 2008

Someone Is Starting To Teethe!

Poor Lola. Her face is always flushed, she's drooling everywhere, she's chewing on everything and she's sleeping a lot! She went to bed last night at 8 p.m., woke up crying at 11:30, I went down to check on her and she was chewing on her blanket so I gave her some teething tablets and Tylenol, then i nursed her back to sleep. She slept till 5 this morning, I changed her and nursed her and she fell back to sleep and didn't wake up till almost 10 o'clock! O_O Not that I'm complaining, it's just that she must be in pain and that's why she's sleeping so much. I feel bad for her. She doesn't complain one bit. She just fusses when she needs a change or is hungry. If she's in pain she just makes this "Uh uh uh uh" sound, I give her some meds and she's perfect! We couldn't ask for a better baby!

0 thoughts: