Pages

January 3, 2009

My Good Lord!! 3 Meals A Day.

Yes, that's right.Miss. Lola is now eating 3 meals a day. O_O Kevin says she looks like a Sumo wrestler......IN PINK!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! It's amazing. She says NO to the breast or bottle and YES to the food. She won't even latch on anymore in the mornings. She only breastfeeds at bed time and maybe at 5 when and if she gets up. And then she only suckles till she falls asleep, which is only 5 minutes. Doesn't take long. LOL!! I'm thinking of just doing formula form now on. She'll be 7 months on the 8th and I know that's a but early, but she is obviously ready!!! Her doctor said that she would most likely be ahead with the eating due to her size. I mean HELL, she was nursing SOOOOO much from the start, I knew that solids would take over sooner with her. This is just an example of how much she loves food......Kevin wanted to surprise me and bring home dinner so I wouldn't have to cook, and I was so grateful!!. I sat down, holding Lola, and proceeded to eat. Well.....Lola looked at me take one bite and threw a fit! She even tried to grab my food!!!!!! I had to stop eating and go make her dinner. -_- Redonkulous! LOL! While I was feeding her Kevin and I could NOT stop laughing at her gluttony. She kicks, grunts, moans sighs, giggles and smiles while eating. She loves food!!!!! She's not just chunky, she's long as well. So she had twice as much skin to fill. HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! I hate to stop breastfeeding, but I love that she is sleeping through the night from 8 p.m. till 5 or 8 a.m., and if she gets up at 5 for a change, she'll go back to sleep till 9 or 9:30. Bliss!!!!

0 thoughts: