Pages

March 8, 2011

Wordfull Wednesday......Instagram

When we first got the iPod touch there were so many apps to choose from. When the games got old, I went searching for photography apps and found Instagram. It's easy and fun!! Here are a few pictures I've edited and shared using Instagram.....


And this one is currently my favorite.......


This hawk is always at our tree in our yard. It makes me a bit nervous since it's always eyeballin' my dachshund, Lucy. LOL!! But it's just so beautiful, I had to snap a few pictures of it and link it up to.....


Better in Bulk

ENJOY!!!!


2 thoughts:

Carlie said...

What great shots of your hawk! If only mine would hold still!

* The MOM said...

Carlie, you could borrow my Lucy, they seem to sit very still and watch her when she's outside. LOL!!!