Pages

October 30, 2007

Nutrition~

When I am able to eat, which isn't that often, I've been trying to eat as healthy as possible. I've actually been craving clementines! I get them from the fruit and deli store next to where I work. I love that place He always has fresh, local fruit! And none of his fruit has wax on it either. When I would get my fruit from the grocery store I would make sure to use FIT to wash it and the water was always SOOOOO nasty afterwards.((GAG))Kevin has been great about not bringing home any junk food from work. They get tons of ice cream and other crap and he used to try to bring some home, but NO! Not allowed here! I want my kids to eat healthy and I want to eat healthy. Even our pets eat healthy! HAHAHAA!!!!~

Speaking of eating...........I'm going next door to get some clementines! YUMMY!!!~

xxx

0 thoughts: