Pages

October 10, 2007

Weird Craving~

Nestle's Drumstick and cucumbers in italian dressing. o_O Not at the same time, but those are the 2 things I've been craving. It's so weird. All these changes my body is going through is just amazing! I love being pregnant and if we were super rich, I'd have tons of kids! I actually overheard Kevin and Raven talking yesterday and he said that he'd like to have 5 or 6 kids. o_O NOPE! All done! The baby making factory is closed come June 2008!! There won't be any "oops!" either. I already talked to my doctor and he said that as long as everything goes fine, then I can have my IUD put back in 6-8 weeks after delivery. I want Kevin to get snipped, and so does he, but I think he's afraid of how permanent it is. I can understand that. That's the reason I don't want to have my tubes tied. So until we can make our final decision, the IUD it is!! I loved that thing and I would never use anything else ever again! Period! LOL!!!!~

xxx

0 thoughts: