Pages

August 13, 2009

Teething REALLY Sucks!!

I'd have 12 kids if they didn't have to teethe. I'm dead serious. I can do anything, I can handle anything, but a baby that is teething is pure Hell to me. The constant needing to be held (not easy when your "baby" is the size of a 2 year old), constant crying/whining, waking up multiple times a night and then getting up WAY too early!!! I just hate it. I'm just thankful that it seems to be almost over for now. Two more teeth have cut through and it looks like the rest will follow pretty quickly.......I hope. o_O Lola is napping right now. She woke up at midnight, 4 and then was up for good at 6. x_x I'm beat!!!! She has been crying/whining all morning and eat a LOT!!! Throw in one busy/talkative/needy/whiny 3 year old and it makes for a very loooooooong morning. Blah! I'm just glad I have some peace and quiet now while she naps and he's playing quietly. I'm sure it wont last, so I'll go get a few things done as quickly as possible.

0 thoughts: