Pages

August 7, 2011

The End Of Summer.......Which Means.....

IT'S ALMOST BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!!!!!! ((sigh)) It's obvious that I'm a huge fan of school, I mean, who isn't?! The kids are out of the house for 6+ hours a day! It's glorious. I will say though, I had contemplated homeschooling for a hot second, but now that it's just me here and I have to definitely go back to work full-time, there is no way I can do that. So I lay my children's education and future in the hands of the public school system. Let's hope they do a good job. So far so good. The teenager has a 3.8 GPA. YAY! My least favorite part of this time of the year? School shopping. There is nothing I despise more than shopping and I have to do it twice this year. It's torture. Especially with the teenager. Nothing against her personally, but her taste in fashion makes my eyes bleed. Not to mention my wallet. Luckily Lex is easier. I just go and do it. He doesn't get a say in anything other than shoes. Sorry, kid.

So I have two more weeks of a house full of screaming kids and hormonal teenagers. Just two more weeks!! I think I can do this. ;)


0 thoughts: