Pages

May 21, 2010

Is It Creepy.......

That I take pictures of my neighbors' back yard?


You see, the birds love Phil and Mary's (our neighbors) yard. They have all different kinds of birds show up there daily, and well, I'm a bit jealous.


They are out there every day working on their yard. Adding flowers and bushes and filling their feeders and so on and so forth, while I'm busy watching them and taking pictures of the birds. LOL!!


BUT! I have my OWN little creatures who love to visit my yard.......



Isn't that the cutest thing ever?! I love him (could be a her, but I'm saying HIM!). It is at my feeder everyday collecting the seeds that drop. I'm going to start buying squirrel food and putting it in a bowl out there for him. 

I have just one goal for this Summer......and that is to get a good picture of of at least one hummingbird. That's all I want, just one picture. :) And so it begins....

Sweet Shot Day

10 thoughts:

Moooooog35 said...

Speaking of chipmunks..true story the other morning:

1) My dog is barking at the back slider
2) I look out..there's a cat under my grill cover
3) Kids come over to see
4) Chipmunk flies out from under grill.
5) Cat kills chipmunk right in front of screaming children and runs away

This is why I would rather live in an apartment sometimes.

* The MOM said...

AHHHHHHHHH!! Oh no!! LOL!! That's just horrible. Sorry I laughed. O_O

Carlie said...

No. That's not creepy. That's cool!

Love the chipmunk shot! Super gorgeous!

Susan said...

Oh my, he is sooooooooooo cute. What a great shot!!!

* The MOM said...

Thanks, Carlie. I feel a little bit better. LOL! Oh, and they give me bird food all the time, so I know they're ok with it. hehehehe!

Hi, Susan! Thank you so much! I LOVE that little thing! So sweet. :)

Christine said...

Aw. I love those shots. I don't think it's creepy that you take pictures of your neighbors yard. LOL. My favs are the chipmunk and the butterfly. :) LOVELY!

Rachelle said...

I have neighbor's yard envy too... not at all creepy. I figure that if they don't mind me admiring their hard work (and using it as a photo backdrop), I'll keep at it. I LOVE the chipmunk picture. He's darling. We have some at my parent's house, but I never have my zoom on when I see them.

Tracy said...

Fabulous capture!

* The MOM said...

Thank you everyone!! He is the cutest. My neighbors are great. I told her that one day I'll have all her birds flocking to my yard. She laughed at me. LOL!!!

julie said...

Oh he is just the cutest!! GREAT sweet shot! Be patient with the hummingbirds...you'll get your shot :)