Pages

September 12, 2010

Good Bye Summer.....I will Miss You Terribly

With the beginning of the new school year, marks the end of Summer. I'm so very sad to see you leave. I'll my my favorite flip flops.......


I will miss watching my children running around outside in the sunshine......


I will miss watching them play in the dirt until they're covered in mud.......


We will miss the playgrounds and swinging till they're squealing with delight.....


And I'll miss this.......

                                           

And this......


And even the dirty faces.......


 And I will most definitely miss these little creatures......



So as not to depress myself even more I'm going to make a list of everything I am looking forward to this Fall.....

  • The foliage
  • Not sweating so damn much
  • Apple picking
  • Baking
  • Pumpkin
  • Halloween
  • Open windows
  • Bulky sweaters
  • And even more baking
  • Thanksgiving with my family
  • And of course....Christmas :)
I'm usually more enthusiastic about the Fall this time of year, but I think I'm going to have to be dragged kicking and screaming this time around. ;)


0 thoughts: