Pages

September 5, 2008

Busy Day!

Lola had an appointment at 8:45 this morning with the dermatologist. That thing on her face started bleeding so I took her in to have it looked at. They want me to keep a topical antibiotic ointment on it and then keep it covered. -_- My poor baby. I can't wait till they can take care of it. It just bleeds all the time now. They reassured me that it was normal and nothing to worry about, but I'm a Mom, that's what I do, I worry. :) So at 6 months we're going to start her on a topical steroid to see if that helps bring it down, if not, then we'll start laser treatment. Ugh. I just want her to NOT have to go to the doctor's once a month, I want it to go away on it's own, which it might still do, we'll have to wait and see. I keep reminding myself that it could be worse. She won't have a scar from it and it should be gone by time she's 2. Other kids aren't that lucky. I honestly wouldn't care about her having a birthmark on her face, but that isn't what it is, so it's frustrating just waiting for it to clear up on it's own. I must learn to have patience. :)

She's still the prettiest baby. See......

0 thoughts: