Pages

September 23, 2008

So Cute....But So Scary

Watching Lex with Lola always makes me smile, but I'm very nervous at the same time. I'm always waiting for him to pounce or something. LOL! I know he doesn't mean to hurt her, which is a relief, but still. Like this morning......just now I had her on her mat and Lex wanted to play with her. He walks over and is standing over her talking to her, dancing for her and just playing nicely. :) But in the back of my mind I'm thinking....."OH GOOD LORD!! He's gonna fall on top of her!". Hey, you never know! Right? Right! better safe than sorry. I have learned my lesson.

I gotta go clean up the kitchen. Making waffles is messy, but worth it. I love the look on his face when he sees what I've made for him. It's the simple things in life that make me smile. :)

0 thoughts: