Pages

September 19, 2008

So Adorable!!

Lola is getting cuter and cuter everyday! All she does is smile and smile and smile some more. The only time she fusses is when she's hungry or needs a diaper change. Well....except for the past few days. I'm pretty sure she's about to start teething. o_O I give her teething tablets and she's fine, no big deal. I'm hoping she stays so happy when they really start coming in. :( Not looking forward to that. Hopefully she'll be like Raven and cut them all at once. Poor Lex, he was teething for months!!!! Fevers, up all night, crying.....it was awful. There was even a day where all he did was lay there and moan, his face all swollen and flushed with a fever. Poor baby. I do not want Lola to go through that. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I'll leave you with a picture......

0 thoughts: