Pages

September 10, 2008

CUTE!

I really love these layouts. They're so adorable!!!! :) Anyway. I talked to Lo's doctor about getting a second opinion about the thing on her face. When I took her in last week they gave me some antibiotics to put on it and told me to keep it covered. Well, it got worse. It started oozing and bleeding.....it was just gross. So I stopped doing it and it got a little better. -_- I called her doctor to ask about a second opinion and we're going to do that over the phone together when she gets to her office. ((sigh)) We'll have to go to Boston but that's fine with me, as long as I can know that it will go away on it's own and the the hole that keeps bleeding can be fixed. The funny thing is, her doctor's daughter was born with one as well and now it's gone. She said it was gone before her 1st birthday. Hopefully Lo's will do the same. :)
free hit counters

0 thoughts: