Pages

May 18, 2009

Go Lola! GO!!!

Miss. Lola is all over the place. Just rolling, but she just keeps rolling. LOL! I can no longer just leave her laying on the floor while I do things around the house, I have to keep as many eyes on her as I can. I had this horrible feeling that she is going to just one night stand up in her crib and fall out, so I'm lowering it today!! It's been a blessing that she hasn't started walking and such just yet. What would I have done with BOTH of them running around my house destroying things?! I can wait for that. :)

Lex woke me up this morning by singing a song to me. He was singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star right in my ear. :) I love this age. He's just the cutest thing!!!!!

I didn't get to see Raven this morning before she left. :( She prefers it that way so I don't see the makeup she's wearing. -_- Teenagers! Worse than a 3 year old boy!!! I seriously don't know if we're going to make it to her 18th at this point. HAH!!

0 thoughts: