Pages

May 24, 2009

It Amazes Me.....

It amazes me that my baby will be 1 in just a few short weeks. Not because I’m all like…”WOW!! This glorious year has passed by so quickly! I feel like I haven’t had enough time with her”. No. That’s not it at all. I’m amazed that she has SURVIVED this long! What, with her Big Brother trying to kill her or just not really caring what he does or watching where he’s going. It’s a miracle she has survived this year. Just this morning he was walking towards me and just walked right over her face! O_O LEX!!!!! He just had no idea he did anything wrong. My poor baby was laying there screaming in obvious pain and he just kept on walking. And my husband just HAS to have another baby. I don’t think that baby would be so lucky. LOL!!!

I feel like I have actually done a good job at keeping Lola alive for this whole year. I breastfed her for almost a whole year, nearly 9 months! She’s grown into a very robust child and seems to be very happy. I have managed to keep her safe from Lex, for the most part. And last but not least……she loves me. Mission accomplished!!! Just take a look at the pretty little Lolita……..



LOL!! Doesn’t get any better than that!

0 thoughts: