Pages

March 8, 2010

Adios Weekend!!

I can't say I'm sad to see it go!! Birthday parties kinda stress me out. It was nice to see all of our friends and all of their kids, but I like it quiet. Lex, on the other hand, is already talking about his next birthday party. ((sigh)) We're done for the year! Sorry, Lola!! You will only be 2 and not know the difference, so it's cake and ice cream here at the house with just us!

I'm looking forward to the weekend already. Kevin is taking Lex and Raven to NY for a convention. It's going to be so quiet here. I love that. Don't get me wrong, I'll miss them, but Lola and I will be here playing quietly, napping together, eating together and I won't have to pry Lex off of her once. :D Wonderful!! Lex is looking forward to spending the weekend at the hotel in the "trip house bed". For some reason he likes to take all his clothes off and hop in the bed to watch t.v. and eat. That's his thing. :) He says "I gotta get maked and get in the trip house bed to eat chips, drink apple juice and watch movies." He will make a great billionaire one day. LOL!!

I'm not much in the posting mood today. I received horrible news. One of my online Mommy friends from JustMommies lost her husband in a motorcycle accident. They have a 4 year old son and a 10 week old son. It just breaks my heart. I've been trying to comprehend what she must be going through, but I just can't. Losing someone you love has got to be the biggest, worst thing ever. I'm hoping she has family to hold her close in her time of need. :(

2 thoughts:

Moooooog35 said...

The best to you in regards to your friend.

Horrible.

Scuse me now whilst I go get maked.

Carlie said...

Am so broken-hearted about poor Bright's tragedy...I feel completely at a loss and so distracted and can't seem to get through the day with sane focus. So incredibly sad and just...wow...

Am trying to psych myself up for my first attempt at a "real" birthday party for Ru. Wish me luck!