Pages

March 30, 2010

Sweet (Shot Tuesday)

I could come here and talk about how sweet that carrot cake I made a few weeks ago was, but I won't. Or I could talk about this girl right here.....


How sweet she can be when she wants to be. How she likes to play with her siblings, how well she listens (when she wants to) and how great she does in school. Or, I could talk about this boy right here.......


I could tell you how well behaved he is (most of the time). How funny and sweet he can be when he wants to be. I could also tell you about the bloody nose he got from picking his nose, but I won't. What I really want to tell you about is this little girl right here........


See? Can't you just see how sweet she is? Well she is! She is the sweetest thing walking. All my children are sweet, but Lola is at a very sweet age. You know, the almost 2'ish stage when they repeat everything you say, make up they're own little conversations, they feed their baby dolls, they still like you, they still want to hold your hand and she says things like...." Me hardies!" and "CupCAKE!" and she sings her own little songs in her cute little voice. ((sigh)) Extremely sweet doesn't even cover it. :)

Sweet Shot Day

2 thoughts:

Kyla Armstrong said...

What a cutie! And my mother in law made the dress and the tie. I made the fabric flower headband. Thanks for stopping in!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

They are all so beautiful. I do love that little bitty stage though... They just enjoy being around you all the time. Who doesn't want to be wanted and loved? :)