Pages

October 9, 2009

My Wish List...

While I was driving into Boston yesterday with 2 screaming kids in the back, one of which was screaming and kicking my seat, I started daydreaming about all the things I'd love to have for Christmas. First I started thinking how great it'd be to have a new vacuum cleaner. Mine is making choking noises and is just not doing too good. I've always wanted one of these........



It's soooo beautiful!!! It's the Dyson DC25 All Floors. ((sigh)) Just think of all the Cheerios, dog hair, dust and dirt I could pick up with that thing!!!

The nest thing I wish I had was a new camera. I've wanted one for YEARS, but there are way more important things to spend THAT kind of money on. You know, mortgage, bills, kids. HAH! But if I could, I would buy this one......



That's the Nikon D90. -drools- A friend of mine has a Nikon, not the D90 though, and he swears by them. Says he's had all brands of cameras and the Nikon is by far the easiest to use and the best brand out there. Well worth every penny. Just think of all the pictures I could be taking of my little angels!! All the close-ups of snot and tears! It would be great!!

Now, everyone knows that the MAN does the laundry. Why? How did I get so lucky? Because our washer and dryer are in the basement, which just happens to be the "Spider Lair". I refuse to go down there unless I have to. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE doing laundry. It's never ending, but I like making things smell good and I love the way the clothes feel when I fold them. But the spiders scare the shit outta me, so the MAN does the laundry. When we get the basement finished, which will hopefully be soon, I told him that I want these......



Aren't they beautiful?!?! I am seriously sitting here gazing at them with googoo eyes. Those, my dear friends, are the GE Profile Red 4.2 cu. ft. Frontload Washer ENERGY STAR. I can already imagine all the stains I could demolish with that washer!!! YES!!!

That's pretty much it. I don't ask for much. Do I? :D


0 thoughts: