Pages

October 27, 2009

Rethinking The H1N1 Shot

Why? Because my teenager is lying in her bed with a fever of a 101.1 and that's with medicine in her. She can't move, her back hurts, head hurts and joints hurt. My kid is NEVER sick. And guess what? She is the only one who didn't get a flu shot. Not that the regular flu shot would have prevented this at all, but I'm holding my breath and hoping that my 3 year old and my 18 month old don't catch it. I have been cleaning, Lysoling and Clorox wiping every thing in site!! The toys are next. I just keep thinking about Raven holding Lola, kissing Lex and drinking out of my glass!! It's spreading so easily!! 36 kids in her school were out yesterday. :( Think they closed the school? NO! They just keep spreading it to the other kids!!! It's kinda pissing me off. But then again, I'm a germaphobe, so I think in terms of "what if", so I try to prevent things from getting worse. Anyway. As it looks, she's got it and her doctor will treat her even if it's not the swine flu just to help her get through this faster. ((sigh))



0 thoughts: