Pages

February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day.........

TO ME!!! This is what I got......







It'll be here next week!! WOOHOO!! Bought time! I've only been drooling over this camera for about a year! :) We buy what we want for holidays ourselves. That's what happens when you've been together for 9 years! LOL!! Kevin bought himself a 58" Samsung plasma t.v. and he hasn't left the house since he set it up yesterday. LOL!! So funny. I can't wait to get my package in the mail!! YES!!!!!! Now, how am I going to get through this week?!?!?! UGH!

We're taking Raven out for her birthday to the Hard Rock Cafe in Boston. I still can't believe my baby is going to he 14!!! Wow. Seems like yesterday I was putting her hair in pigtails and I was pushing her on a swing at the park. ((sigh)) :) She'll always be my baby!


0 thoughts: