Pages

February 25, 2010

Mommy Movie Moment

I used to do this all the time on my other blog, back when I had tons of time on my hands. :D I have seen a few movies lately and thought I should blog about how great, or horrible, they were. I'll start with one of my favorites......

Blood Creek! You may be asking yourself "What on EARTH?!" And say.....Michael Fassbender. Nuff said. Kevin and I both really liked it. Scary, bloody...our kind of movie!!

G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra. Let me just say that the effects were great! The story was good, but Tatum Channing should just not be an actor. The acting was horrible! I bet a whole bunch of pre-teen/teenage boys loved this movie! Us, not so much.

Sherlock Holmes. Great, great, GREAT movie! A bit long, but bearable because it was good. The effects were great, the acting was fantastic and we loved how dark it looked. Kevin and I took Raven with us to see it and she fell in love with Robert Downey Jr., of course. :)

The Box. We watched this last night and loved it. A bit depressing, but still very good.

New Moon. Forgive me if I've already posted about this movie. I went back and couldn't find anything, so I thought I'd write about it now. I took Raven and her BFF to see it. I bought tickets 2 weeks in advanced, we got there an hour early and we STILL had to wait in a line that went all the way out the theater. -_- Now,  I've read all the books and I liked then. I'm not CRAZY about them, but they're entertaining. I was looking forward to seeing it. I almost choked on all the estrogen, and couldn't help but laugh at my daughter and her friend who would squeal every time Jacob was on the screen. By the way, I felt like a huge perv for looking at that YOUNG man with his shirt off. He was jacked! So not right. Anyway. The movie was good, the effects were just ok, the acting was just ok, but I was entertained. I was even more entertained by my daughter who was weeping tears of New Moon joy the entire ride home. HAH!

Daybreakers. -_- This movie was the biggest waste of money and date night ever. And I love vampire movies!! This was just horrible. Hated it.

There are a few more I need to write about, but I have things that need tending to. I'll finish up later. :)

1 thoughts:

Moooooog35 said...

Kevin luckily steered me away from Daybreakers before I went to see it.

Then I saw 'Book of Eli' instead and maybe should have just stayed home and saved the money.